At BluEarth, we want to make measurable progress towards our commitments to the environment, education and community building.
Your organization should be:
- located in and/or serving a BluEarth community or region
- a registered charity or an established non-profit community organization
- in sound financial condition
Limitations and Exclusions
Except in special circumstances, funding will not be made in support of the following:
- religious causes that do not serve the general public on a non-denominational basis
- third-party fundraisers
- sports organizations
- professional conventions, conferences or seminars, unless industry related
- trips, tours, and travel expenses
- political parties
How to submit a funding request
We have an online application form where we’ll ask you to provide details on your organization and request. To ensure your request moves through our review process efficiently, please use the online form.
After You Submit Your Application
Proposals are reviewed on an ongoing basis; however, it can take up to six weeks for us to review your request. Thanks for your patience while we review your request.