Join Our Team
Personal Attributes & Characteristics
The following key personal attributes and characteristics help to define the type of people we are looking for to help grow our business:
- passion for renewable energy (e.g., projects, people, and technologies)
- strategic and critical thinking capabilities
- practical, communicative, organized, directive, and flexible
- able to motivate and lead other people to produce results
- strategic negotiator
- strong work ethic
- able to work independently and within the team
- highly accountable and responsible
- strong desire and commitment to continuous learning
- a ‘pitch in and do whatever it takes’ attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- polite, professional, and respectful
- highly motivated and action oriented
Working for BluEarth
Working for BluEarth has many attractions, some of which include:
- association with a low-impact, renewable power producer
- working for a well-capitalized company with Canada’s most experienced renewable energy developers
- opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the success of the company
- a chance to support a sustainable future
Does This Sound Like You?
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Misleading Recruitment Warning
BluEarth has been made aware of misleading job advertisements, placed online and claiming to be recruiting for roles at our renewable energy facilities.
The following may indicate that you are the target of misleading recruitment:
- The e-mail communication does not end with a “@bluearth.ca” e-mail address.
- The e-mail or subsequent correspondence requests money transfers or personal data.
If you are unsure whether a job advertised or apparent job offer is genuine or not, please e-mail email@example.com and we will confirm whether the communication is legitimate. Any genuine offer from BluEarth will always be preceded by face-to-face interviews. We never ask for money from job applicants.