When BluEarth was founded in 2010, the founders came together to set out the foundational values on which we wanted to base the company. Five foundational values were chosen. Every hour of every day, our team strives to uphold these values in all of our individual and collective actions and choices:
- Integrity – We uphold our commitments, do what we say we will do, and treat our stakeholders and partners with respect and fairness.
- Responsibility – We all own our actions, our work, our successes and our mistakes.
- Passion – We do what we do so well because we are passionate about making a difference through renewable energy, we are excited about our work, our company and our team.
- Deliberateness – We take the time we need to make good decisions based on the right information.
- Caring – Caring deeply about the communities in which we operate, our relationships, our performance, and about the feedback we receive from our stakeholders is a critical factor in BluEarth’s success, differentiating us from others in the renewable energy sector.
From day one at BluEarth, a set of organizational values was also set to define how BluEarth will act as a corporation.
- Sustainability – We work to find the right balance between people, planet, and profit in every decision and action we take. Learn how BluEarth translates our values into everyday action in our 2016 sustainability highlights.
- Innovation – When challenges arise we look for new ways of approaching problems, never assuming that because something has not been done in the past it should not be done in the future.
- Execution – We develop and construct projects on time and on budget, listening to our communities and partners and upholding our commitments.