The Calm Lake Generating Station is located on the Seine River at the western outlet of Calm Lake, in Bennet Township. The station was completed in 1928 and includes two vertical axis Francis turbines. The generation capacity of the facility is 9 MW.

Location: Seine River, Bennet Township, Ontario
Fuel: Water
Technologies: 2 vertical axis Francis turbines
Nameplate Capacity: 9 MW
First Online: 1928
Power Sales: Long-term power purchase agreement

The Calm Lake Generating Station is owned and operated by H2O Limited Partnership (H2O). BluEarth Renewables owns an interest in H2O. For more information and to view public notices, visit h2opower.ca.